Advertisement

Christian-T- Undeniable (Audio) (Produced by Weird Labs) (Lyrics in Description)

Christian-T- Undeniable (Audio) (Produced by Weird Labs) (Lyrics in Description) A free song to you guys i hope you enjoy.✌
I dont take the credit for the beat. White Psyclone Posted it but i cant find the original creator for the beat so i just decided to post it. Please enjoy. Soon ill be uploading more orignal songs on spotify, itunes and more with executive rights and all 🙂 anyway please subscribe and enjoy.
Lyrics.

its undeniable and meant to be
im always standing on my feet
i never miss a single beat
ill never drop a single beef
you come at me i will rock lee
you in the knee so hard youll scream
your piss your pants its halloween
im out for blood im feeling mean
whoever doubts me and my dream
whoever doubts me heres the thing
ill fight to death inside the ring
till my last breath till i cant sing
untill i have my angel wings
my jesus speaks he sets me free
he breathes his love inside of me
and gives me that one push i need
to push on forth into the war
with all the courage i endure
and rap this shit and not get bored
and kick that bitch right out the door
that tried to send me to you lord
that tried to bend me back and forth
and tried to twist my mind with cords
and break my fucking spinal cord
dear lord i swear i cant afford
another day more blood i pour
another drink i poured down four
and four more goes down to my core
to drown out demons coming for
my greatness all im after lord
i ask you God please dont ignore
i pray and pray and pray some more
that one day ill get my reward
my fans scream out they want some more
another song they chant encore
i hit the bong and give some more
and rip it long till theres no more
and rap untill i cant no more
im swimming out out toward the shore
away from pain what left me tore

hear me bitches hear me now
you want some stitches in your mouth
ill shove my riches in your spout
your bitch will fuck me then im out
you wanna see what im about
ill use this mic and show the crowd
they clap so loud and then ill bow
i speak the truth and gain some clout
hate on me then go and pout
im paid to be built strong and stout
my rose wont wilt it wont die out
im like the beast once human now
ill die a king make momma proud
they play my music play it loud
at every club at every house
and every pub theyll drinking now
and all the girls get naked now
they dancing shaking ass around
theres so much cake to pass around
there so much blunts to pass around
theres so much bank im acting out
those fake ass cunts are breaking out
into a frenzy freaking out i made it big
they wigging out im growing quick
get over it and post a pic
and grind some weed and roll it quick
these bitches tick and they get sick
up on the day you made it big
you bitches clowning suck my dick
you bitches frowning i wont quit
you hit me first ill get my lick
ill kick the devil in his dick
for putting me through all that shit
no thank you satan for that shit
you made me stronger since a kid
you made me stronger yes you did
you took my brain and made it big
im in my lane ill make it quick
ill fuck the game and make it quick
and bust a nut dont give a shit
i made the cut and now im lit
i made it now they on my dick
i made it now im now the shit

#rap #trap #music #nf #eminem #bigsean #drake #djkhaled #lilwayne #mgk #machinegunkelly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments