Advertisement

Camping in the Middle of an Abandoned Ghost Town

Camping in the Middle of an Abandoned Ghost Town Welcome to Wonderhussy Adventure #342

In all my years of camping, I've never actually camped overnight in the middle of a real ghost town -- but on my Central Nevada expedition, my friend Larry and I did just that! After a delicious steak dinner around the campfire, we woke the next morning to find we were in an abandoned mining encampment full of interesting old cars and a very spooky-looking two-story stone house! Who lived at this lonely, super-remote little homestead? Join me to find out!

Larry's channel:
Craftsman headlamp I use:

Support me on Patreon:
Or help fuel my next trip: paypal.me/wonderhussy

Credits:
Minor With Cricket by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:
Running Waters by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:
Acoustic Meditation 2 by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

wonderhussy, wonder hussy, abandoned, abandoned mine, abandoned cabin, urbex, urban exploration, weird desert, weird nevada, adopt a cabin, secret cabin, nevada, ghost town, camping, nevada, shoshone mountains

wonderhussy,wonder hussy,abandoned,abandoned mine,abandoned cabin,urbex,urban exploration,weird desert,weird nevada,adopt a cabin,secret cabin,nevada,ghost town,camping,shoshone mountains,

Post a Comment

0 Comments