Advertisement

a visit from my college friends!

a visit from my college friends! hey guys! in todays video, my college friends came to visit in my home town! this is just a short little vlog of my life that day,I hope you enjoy!

My Twitter:

My Instagram:

My Email: giannabarre@gmail.com

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/giannabarre

Poshmark: giannab16

Don’t forget to like if you enjoyed this video!

Subscribe to see more videos from me! I make a ton of college/lifestyle videos and vlogs so, if you like that kind of stuff you should def sub :)

FAQ:
My Camera: Samsung NX3000 / Canon T6
Editing System: IMovie
Where do you go to school? Penn State University
What year are you? Sophomore
What's your major? Biobehavioral Health

xoxo,
Gianna :)

college,penn state,college friends,friends in college,

Post a Comment

0 Comments