Advertisement

Top 5 Players To Win World Cup - Fortnite Solo + Duo Power Rankings

Top 5 Players To Win World Cup - Fortnite Solo + Duo Power Rankings In this video, I give my predictions for who I think will win the Fortnite World Cup. This is basically a power rankings where I rank the top 5 best Fortnite players in the world for solos and duos. I include some of the most well known pros such as Tfue, FaZe Mongraal, Ghost Bizzle, MrSavage and Clix. I also include some unknown pros you guys may not know but have been doing extremely well in the World Cup qualifiers like SEN Bugha, E11 Stompy, FaZe Dubs, and NRG Zayt. For my ranking system, I take in account how many times each player qualified, what region they qualified on and their past placements. Things like LAN experience and how well they can do under pressure are huge factors for tournaments, let alone a $30 million world final. I tried to include as many players I could from different regions, but players from smaller regions are likely to have a harder time at Worlds due to the competitiveness of other regions. Let me know if you guys agree or disagree with my rankings for the best Fortnite players and who you have in your top 5!

All Qualified Players -

As always, if you enjoyed the video feel free to leave a like on the video and subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date with my content. If you have any questions regarding the video, the channel, or myself, leave a comment and I will be sure to get back to you.

If you want to support me, use creator code "Jerian" in the item shop!

Song: Bouncing Flute & Violin Type Trap Beat Winds Prod. By OZSOUND x BiggiePlaya
Artist:

My Social Media:
Twitter -
Twitch -
Instagram -
Community Discord -

My Fortnite Settings:
Resolution: 1920x1080 (Native)
DPI: 400 (52 eDPI)
In-game sens: .130 (x & y sens)
ADS Sens: .375
Scoped Sens: .425

My Peripherals:
Mouse: Glorious Model O (Matte White)
Mousepad: Glorious 3XL Extended Gaming Mouse Pad
Keyboard: Ducky One 2 Mini (Cherry MX Silver Switches)
Headset: HyperX Cloud Alphas
Monitor: Dell Alienware AW2518H 25” 240Hz

Computer Specs:
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
GPU: GeForce GTX 1070Ti
RAM: 16 GB Gskill NT Series
Motherboard: MSI B360I Gaming Pro AC Mini-ITX
Cooler: Cooler Master 212 Hyper Evo
Power Supply: EVGA 80 Plus Bronze 500W
1 x Western Digital 1 TB Hard Drive
Case: NZXT H200 Mini-ITX Matte Black

Topics Covered: best fortnite player, fortnite top 5 players, top 5 fortnite players, best fortnite player in the world, fortnite mongraal world cup, fortnite tfue world cup, fortnite bizzle world cup, fortnite world cup, fortnite worlds cup top 5, fortnite top 5 world cup players, fortnite world cup predictions, win the fortnite world cup, fortnite e11 stompy world cup, fortnite world cup rankings, fortnite best player 2019, fortnite best builder, fortnite best editor, fortnite best solo player, fortnite best duo, fortnite world cup tournament, fortnite power rankings, fortnite top 5 players to win world cup, fortnite world cup faze dubs, fortnite world cup qualifier, qualified for fortnite world cup, fortnite world cup power rankings, stompy

#fortnite #fortniterankings #fortniteworldcup

fortnite best player,best fortnite player in the world,fortnite top 5 players,top 5 fortnite players,top 5 world cup players fortnite,fortnite word cup,fortnite world cup predictions,tfue fortnite world cup,mongraal fortnite world cup,dubs fortnite world cup,bizzle fortnite world cup,mrsavage fortnite world cup,top 5 fortnite players in the world,fortnite power rankings,fortnite best player rankings,fortnite qualified for world cup,fortnite world cup qualifiers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments