Advertisement

Springfield Court Case Update: It ended in a settlement.

Springfield Court Case Update: It ended in a settlement. So the quick rundown is that the City of Springfield and I settled the civil case I brought about them for their arrest of me last year that violated my civil rights. I'm able to talk about it because a non-disclosure agreement was not part of the settlement. There is more I would like to talk about in the future but I've been busy with life and medical issues that have gotten in the way of things. I will do updates and post my back catalog of stuff as I get time to get around to them.

T-Shirt and Sticker Store Front, have fun with the TSA wearing a BBI shirt:

Twitter:
Minds:

If you want to do a one-time donation you can just hit the PayPal donation button at the top of my right of my channel or click the link below.


Send me stuff at:
Bunny Boots Ink
1574 Coburg RD Unit 389
Eugene, OR 97401

Want to support in another way, use these Amazon referral links below if you want to get similar camera equipment that I use. I get a small cut of the purchase.

You Have the Right to Remain Innocent by James Duane
The law professor behind "Don't Talk to Police" viral civil rights video.


Camcorder Canon VIXIA R80


Hero 4 Black

Bunny,Boots,Ink,David,Verner,Springfield,Oregon,Court,settlement,civil rights,civil case,

Post a Comment

0 Comments