Advertisement

Send Me Some Levels (Story Mode Occasionally) [Mario Maker 2]

Send Me Some Levels (Story Mode Occasionally) [Mario Maker 2] Hey everyone! I'm gonna be playing some more Mario Maker 2! If you guys have any levels you wanna send me feel free to send them and I'll try to play your level! If you guys have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer them! I hope you guys enjoy the stream! :)

My Player's Page Profile (Mk7):
My Player's Page Ranking (Mk7):
Feel free to follow me on twitter!
Feel free to join my discord server!
Support the stream: (Don't have donations open at the moment)

Rules:
1. No spamming (try to avoid doing it).
2. No asking for moderator (you have to earn my trust which takes awhile).
3. Please try to avoid politics and religion as I don't enjoy discussing it.
4. Don't post hate comments in the chat! You'll be warned the first time and then if it's done again, you'll be timed out. Continuous hate comments will result in a perm ban from chatting.
5. Be nice and respectful to everyone in the chat! (That means no racism,sexism,etc.)
6. Try to avoid swearing (can be done a little but not too much).
7. No backseat gaming (it gets annoying after awhile).
8. No self Promotion unless you are a moderator in the stream (Only do it 1 or 2 times)

Notice:
I will never ask for you to subscribe to my channel. That decision is entirely up to you! If you choose to subscribe, then thanks for doing so! I will do my best to not let you down!

Maker

Post a Comment

0 Comments