Advertisement

I'M MOVING TO THE USA!!!!! | Finding out what state

I'M MOVING TO THE USA!!!!! | Finding out what state AHHHHH YOU GUYS THIS IS GONNA BE AN ADVENTURE.
Head over to my Instagram story @simplysofias if you have any questions, I’ll be doing a Q&A soon!

Hints about moving to the USA:
My first time in Arizona last summer:

Thank you for watching ♥

Instagram: @simplysofias
TikTok: @simply.sofia

Business inquires: sofiasvlogsbusiness@gmail.com

simply sofia,phone,vlog,apple,sofia,simply,iphone,i'm moving,moving to the usa,moving vlog,moving from europe to usa,exchange student,exchange student usa 2019,usa,what it's like to be an exchange student,får veta min placering i usa,finding out my placement exchange year,moving to arizona,finding out what state i will live in exchange year,exchange year,sweden to usa,moving from sweden to usa,usa moving vlog,exchange student in usa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments