Advertisement

I Got to Play MINECRAFT EARTH Early

I Got to Play MINECRAFT EARTH Early My first experience playing Minecraft Earth! The new Augmented reality game created by Mojang / Microsoft, that involves adventuring, resource gathering and of course, BUILDING!
I was incredibly impressed by my first experiences playing, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this branch of the Minecraft universe.

Josh Holgate (Videographer!)


Filming channel:
Instagram:
Twitter:

ideas,creative,build,survival,tutorial,How to,MumboJumbo,ThatMumboJumbo,Minecraft,Building,Mumbo,Redstone,Technical,Piston,1.9,1.8,1.10,1.11,Gaming,Game,spotlight,showcase,challenge,command,mini-game,gameplay,playthrough,Let's Play,No Swearing,Family Friendly,mc,mcpe,vanilla,Xbox,360,PS4,PE,pocket edition,mobile,minecraft earth,earth,grian,grianmc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments