Advertisement

How I Sew Clean Plain Seams - Technique Tuesday #3

How I Sew Clean Plain Seams - Technique Tuesday #3 Hi folks, Todays video is the third in this "Technique Tuesday" series. As I've mentioned previously, these are super short technical videos that have been requested by you guys. Hopefully those of you that requested these videos and those of you that did not will find the series helpful. As I always say, I am not an expert, I’m just showing you guys as I learn. I hope you enjoy. Susanne💕

I use this technique in my "making of my Lined Lace summer top" video, which you can see here:


Also, briefly, here in my "making of my Trench Style Duster Jacket", which you can see here:


And lastly here in my "making of my Waterfall Coatigan":


Instagram

See my "Technique Tuesday" Playlist here:


Other videos you may be interested in:

My Top 5 Sewing Resources to improve Dress Making Skills - and a little bit of my sewing story:


My Top 6 Block/Slopers of 2018


My “making of” playlist


My “patterning” playlist


My “monthly makes” playlist


My “Sewing plans” playlist


My Sewing machine - Brother F420
My Overlocker - Brother 1043d
Pattern weights I usually use

Marking Pen I usually use - Prym Trickmarker EF

Sew,custom,technique,tuesday,sewing,seam,tutorial,minute,quick,easy,beginner,friendly,how,to,clean,plain,basic,you,need,know,finishes,finishing,dressmaking,garment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments