Advertisement

Battlefield 5 - Chapter 4 Potentially Better Than Expected

Battlefield 5 - Chapter 4 Potentially Better Than Expected Chapter 4's current known content is a bit small, but there may be far more than expected coming up soon. Check it out in my video, and tell me what you think in the comments!


If you want to connect further with me, follow me on Twitter!


You're also welcome to join me on my discord server


#battlefield

Bf1,Turning,Tides,Crafterofswords,News,battlefield,jackfrags,news,Battlefield1,Battlefield,DLC,Tsar,Winter,Weapons,New,Video,trailer,new,gameplay,Battlefieldww2,Battlefield2018,leak,newgame,battlefield_v,BFV,BF_V,bf5,dlc,upgrade,revival,saved,chapter 4,weapons,free weapons,gift,boins,bfc,cosmetics,company,company coins,cc,guns,new guns,vehicles,tanks,new tanks,planes,maps,new maps,mode,5v5,incursions,comp,competitive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments