Advertisement

'Advance Card Trick' Takumi Takahashi's Semi Final trick with a colour change ending reveal (AGT)

'Advance Card Trick' Takumi Takahashi's Semi Final trick with a colour change ending reveal (AGT) It's been a while since I've uploaded any kind of content on YouTube. I'm back but instead, I've picked up magic trick as a new hobby. I've been doing it for about 2 years now and when I saw Takumi's trick, I was inspired and created my own version of this. I hope you guys liked it and if you guys want more magic reveals, please subscribe and like this video, it helps me a lot!

This will be my first tutorial video, and if this goes well, I will also make a guitar tutorial for Sweater Weather and more magic tutorial.

--- This is an advance card trick ---

Titled: Bad Sheeptuation

I do not know if this trick is how Takumi Takahashi's trick is done on AGT, as this is an only inspiration. Perhaps it is similar but it has different techniques. I hope I did not reveal too much of his original Semi-Final trick!
----------------------------------------------------
Camera: Samsung Galaxy Note9

BGM in order:
Lo-Fi ft Type Beat- Rain
Imagined Herbal Flow - Evolve
Imagined Herbal Flow - Departure
HOME - Atlas

ABT,Asia's Got Talent,Takumi Takahashi,Advance Card Trick,Card Trick,Penn and Teller,Magic,Card Magic,revealed,tutorial,trick,card,advance,advance magic,magic trick reveal,Advance card trick reveal,card trick reveal,reveal,

Post a Comment

0 Comments