Advertisement

A Student's Perfect Phone: OnePlus 7 Pro Real Review

A Student's Perfect Phone: OnePlus 7 Pro Real Review In this video, I give an in-depth review of the OnePlus 7 Pro, which has caused me to switch from my iPhone XS Max as my daily driver, or the phone that has my SIM card in it. As a current MIT student and Stanford researcher, I have a unique perspective of what I value in a phone, so hopefully this different take will be insightful for you all. I go over specifications briefly, but overall simply talk about my experiences of using the phone on a daily basis. I talk about cool hidden features that I like using, and also about the improved cameras after the software updates. I talk about the onboard notch-less 90 Hz screen and how amazing it has been so far. I even touch on some things that I don't like about the phone because at the end of the day, no phone is perfect.

Check out my new Merch!

Become a Patron for some awesome rewards/privileges like being able to chat with me here: patreon.com/MiTechGuy

Thank you for watching!

For business inquiries, please email:
mitechguy2020@gmail.com

Affiliate Amazon Links:
Camera used:
Mic Used:
Daily Laptop:
Note 8 Case:
iPhone 8 Plus Case:
Pixel 2 XL Case:
iPhone X Case:
iPhone X Screen Protector:
S9 Plus Case:

Social Media Links:




PATREON:

mi techguy,mitech guy,kj,hardrict,mtg,oneplus,oneplus 7 pro,real review,day in the life,daily driver,camera,nightscape,hidden features,extra features,college life,camera test,warp charging,wireless charging,price,budget phone,flagship killer,flagship,samsung galaxy s10,iphone xs max,fingerprint scanner,gestures,android vs iphone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments