Advertisement

you can't hide|GLMV|A short gacha life video|Animatronic AU

you can't hide|GLMV|A short gacha life video|Animatronic AU Hi everyone! I'm back with another video, I've been watching FNAF SL songs, and I've literally become addicted to them, lol. Down below I answer some questions you might (but probably not,) have in mind.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

When Judarx is saying "birthday boy to be" is she twitching, or dancing?
My answer: She is twitching. This is a Animatronic AU. Considering she is a robot, she is twitching, not dancing.

Who is the blue and purple haired male?
My answer: His name is Aldis, in this AU he is referred to as "Bon-Bon", considering this is Funtime Freddy's song from SL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats all the questions I could possibly think of that you would have in mind, if you have any, please comment them. I will answer them with a reply, or in the description of the next video.

video|Animatronic

Post a Comment

0 Comments