Advertisement

Vacation of Cursed Dreams (3) This Hack is Starting Sooner Than Expected

Vacation of Cursed Dreams (3) This Hack is Starting Sooner Than Expected -Royal Cherry Grounds-
Secret of the Woods
80 Coins
The Top of Mt. Staca
Explore the Inside of Staca
Illusion of the Lake
Over the Pillars of the Lake

-Meltmore Harbor-
Poles of the Park
Over the Lava Sea
Beyond the Flag
80 Coins
The Clock Tower
Koopa's Hot Race
Magma Mine

I suppose my logic besides getting them out of the way around the like regular course they are in and getting them out of the way, was also to space them a bit better so I'm not just suffering through the end but like... the next 2 videos are going to be similar, huh? I guess front-loaded is better than back but I didn't exactly think of that before literally now. If the next one is the snow one, it's gonna be awful. In fact, it's just gonna be awful. This 2D level is waaaaay easier than the others and I got mad.

Expected

Post a Comment

0 Comments