Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | Teacher asked me why I took so long in the restroom...

r|maliciouscompliance | Teacher asked me why I took so long in the restroom... Storytime r maliciouscompliance where Teacher tells my little sister she can't have her lip balm, sister gives her a shriek inducing smile. Teacher ask why I take so long in the restroom. I did it my way Teacher wants proof that my feat are hurting, so I show her my ingrowing toenails I was required to wear a suit...PROBLEM ! You didn't say when

🌎 Discord:
🐤 Reed's Twitter:

🥈 My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

😇 MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🤡 ChoosingBeggars:
👪 EntitledParents:
🔨 IDon'tWorkHereLady:
🛒 TalesFromRetail:
💻 TalesFromTechSupport:
🤷 TodayIMessedUp:

🔥 All Videos:

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:






storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments