Advertisement

Rhino Attacked Us,we could have died.

Rhino Attacked Us,we could have died. # V L O G - 02
NORTH EAST TRIP 2020: Kaziranga National Park
Second day early morning we drove from our lodge to Kaziranga National park.Took a morning safari which was really cool.We did enjoyed the full 2.5 hours drive,saw different kind of migratory birds,the famous one horned rhino,wild hog,dear,bison,elephants.
Kaziranga National Park lies partly in Golaghat District and partly in Nagaon District of Assam. Kaziranga National Park a world heritage site is famous for the Great Indian one horned rhinoceros, the landscape of Kaziranga is of sheer forest, tall elephant grass, rugged reeds, marshes & shallow pools. It has been declared as National Park in 1974.
Kaziranga National Park is one of the last areas in eastern India undisturbed by a human presence. It is inhabited by the world’s largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds.

In 1916, it was redesignated as Kaziranga Game Sanctuary and in 1950, it was renamed as Kaziranga Wildlife Sanctuary. It was not until 1968, Kaziranga was designated as a national park when the area was expanded to 430 sq km. Kaziranga National Park was recognized by UNESCO as the World Heritage Site in the year 1985.

Lodge details: Manorama Lodge, A.T. Road, Bokakhat.
Ph number: 96784 14047

I am currently living in Kolkata.Engineer by profession and an avgeek.Like traveling though new to making vlogs.Since these are my new vlogs there might be some errors in my videos,so if there are any do comment and let me know how I might improve in future days to come.
Also I would request you guys to kindly support me by liking and sharing my videos.
Oh yeah,don’t forget to subscribe to my channel,it will definitely help me make good videos.
Thank you

died.

Post a Comment

0 Comments