Advertisement

PISCES ♓~💖 They are very committed to you, even though they don't want to show it! 💘

PISCES ♓~💖 They are very committed to you, even though they don't want to show it! 💘 Important Notice: This video is for adults only!
To book a Private Reading, please visit my website www.yesimartarot.com for more information.
***Services: Prerecorded videos (No phone calls)***
• What Is Going On? - $50
• What Are Their Intentions? $60
• Full Scope - $70
• Love Potential (Singles) - $80
• Love Relationship (Couples) - $80
• Love In Separation (Ex-partner) - $80
Instantgo:
For a quick and concise answer to your question via chat, find me at Instantgo under YesiMar Tarot ($10 per question).

Instagram:
yesimartarot (English)
yesika_marisol (Spanish)

If you wish to donate to support this channel:

Thank you in advance for your love & support!

Visit my other channel “Yesika Marisol” for videos in Spanish.

Legal Disclaimer:
For legal reasons, we have to advise you that the readings or anything that legally fall under the scope of “fortune telling or divination” are for entertainment purposes only. That being said, divination is a form of my personal spiritual expression that I take very seriously and I approach every reading with respect and care. So while I encourage you to treat what I say as being for entertainment purposes only, know that from my end, I do not treat it as entertainment, and for me, it is an expression of my personal beliefs.

Pisces,March 2020,Sun Moon Rising,Ascending,Yesika Marisol,YesiMar Tarot,Monthly,Love,Reading,Twin flame,soulmate,connection,relationship,passion,attraction,Romance,Romantic,couples,tarot,oracle,intuitive,psychic,spiritual,spirituality,spirit messages,divine guidance,astrology,astrological,sign,signs,zodiac,horoscope,predictions,divination,divination tools,fortune teller,fortune telling,read my cards,read tarot,learn tarot,esoteric,mystic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments