Advertisement

[OBEY ME|SHALL WE DATE] Psyche Luger - Belphegor

[OBEY ME|SHALL WE DATE] Psyche Luger - Belphegor First, the song is Psyche Luger [Harufuri (music, lyrics) Higitsune (illustration, movie)]. Watch the original version here

THIS VIDEO IS MADE BY FUN NO COMMERCIAL USE.

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS S P O I L E R S from Lesson 14-15-16, i don't recommend you watch this video if you didn't finish the mentioned Lessons.

Since I heard this song I thought: "This is so Belphie, I need to make a video about him". I like making the illustration, specially the sad Belphie and pic of my angry MC. Making this video was easier than my last video (I'm Hungry) but I don't like the result to be honest... I think it is strange... i tried to animate Belphie's mouth but i don't think i made a good jorb orz.

I hope improve with the time... I hope you like this strange video 😓.

PS: Does anybody knows Japanese? I want to make another video (main character Luci) but i don't have the translation of a song :( ...

Belphegor

Post a Comment

0 Comments