Advertisement

My Prosthetic Leg Won’t Stop Me Modelling | SHAKE MY BEAUTY

My Prosthetic Leg Won’t Stop Me Modelling | SHAKE MY BEAUTY BEING born without a foot and fingers hasn’t stopped a determined stylist and model from chasing her dreams. Amanda Lopez lost her foot and many of her fingers to Amniotic Band Syndrome – a condition where a fetus gets entangled in strands of the Amniotic sac prior to birth. But the 29-year-old hasn’t let her disability hold her back from inspiring others, and recently appeared in her first fashion show. Amanda, of Orlando, Florida, told Barcroft Studios: “I used to be very self-conscious and not wear shorts, skirts, or dresses because I didn't want people to stare at me.

Video Credits:
Videographer / director: Gerrit Messersmith
Producer: Joe Roberts ,Ruby Coote
Editor: Beth Angus


SUBSCRIBE to Truly:



Click here to follow your favourite Truly shows on Instagram!
Truly -
Born Different -
Shake My Beauty -
Hooked On The Look -
Beastly -
Ridiculous Rides -
Dog Dynasty -

For more amazing content, click here!
Beastly:
Barcroft Cars:

amazing stories,amazing story,barcroft tv,barcroft,documentary,real life,2020,Truly,Prosthetic Leg,Amniotic Band Syndrome,Amniotic sac,florida,disability,disabled,barcrofttv,shake my beauty,245787,march 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments