Advertisement

MY BEST AND WORST PURCHASES! | Jessy Mendiola

MY BEST AND WORST PURCHASES! | Jessy Mendiola Pasensya na guys I know I’ve been MIA on YouTube lately. Wala ako nailabas na new vlogs for 2 months or so. Honestly, I decided to take a little step back from vlogging para din ma-reset ako to be able to give everyone fresh content. ☺ At sa mga nagko-comment naman at sinasabing nag-aabang sila for new videos from me, this is it! 😍 I have a new vlog and it’s all about my BEST & WORST PURCHASES. Uploaded now on my YouTube channel.

Please do send me your comments after watching the video and don't forget to subscribe! ❤️❤️❤️

#JessyMendiola
#SeñoritaJessy
#BestAndWorstPurchases


Welcome & enjoy!

Live life.
Love life.

Love,
Senorita Jessy 🌺💋


Subscribe to my Official Channel!


Follow my Official Accounts!

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
INQUIRIES: missjessymendiola@gmail.com

SHOP NOW:


PREVIOUSLY:

Closet Raid + Decluttering:
Okinawa, Japan:
Korean Make Up Tutorial:
Mukbang + How Well Do You Know Each Other Challenge:
Heart-to-heart talk with Hawhaw:

JESSY MENDIOLA,JESSY M,JESSY IS IN LOVE,JESSY IN LOVE,SENORITA JESSY,LUIS MANZANO,JESSY,LUIS,JESS,SENORITA,ABS-CBN,KAPAMILYA,WORST,BEST,PURCHASES,SHOPPING,CHANEL,GMA,KAPUSO,KAPATID,TV 5,SHOWTIME,PROBINSYANO,ANG PROBINSYANO,IT'S SHOWTIME,ENTERTAINMENT,FASHION,VLOG,REVIEW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments