Advertisement

Live With Defness45 | How Many Of Us Are Oh So Similar | Will Be Streaming A Test Run Later

Live With Defness45 | How Many Of Us Are Oh So Similar | Will Be Streaming A Test Run Later Live With Defness45 | How Many Of Us Are Oh So Similar | Will Be Streaming A Test Run Later

I wanted to start today's stream discussing how I feel some many of us are oh so similar in what we coupe with and what we all go through .Todays stream will be a bit shorter cause I will be back on running a test/trial for what is coming. As always end stream with community chat. I also want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, I hope everyone has an awesome 2020 with good health as well as success in whatever it is you do!

#WhereCardboardMeetsCommunity
#LiSiGi
#DailyWalkVlog

Thank you for subscribing, each and everyone of you are amazing and appreciated! You can also follow me on Twitter as well as join my Discord and promote your channel as well as streams, Breaks and IRL content!

Twitter: @IamDefness45
Discord:

Keep walking, keep ripping and keep growing! Being positive is contagious go ahead and spread it!
Good Vibes, equals good life!

#sportscards #tradingcards #thehobby #openingpacks #rippingpacks #footballcards #baseballcards #basketballcards

Defness45,Sports cards,baseball cards,football,basketball,sale,auction,MLB,NBA,NFL,

Post a Comment

0 Comments