Advertisement

Lace, silicone lace! Too cool! Think of the possibilities.

Lace, silicone lace!  Too cool!  Think of the possibilities. Please subscribe!

My favorite thing to do is Art Journals. However, along this journey I recently discovered many items from work that went to the landfill that should not. It is our responsibility to do something with these items. So I will be journaling and upcycling here. I hope you join me and play along. I hope it inspires you to look around and find an item to turn into a treasure. This is my version of mixed media in the truest sense. So stay tuned...

Here is were to find me:
ETSY:
Pinterest:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Email: larkinlanecreations@gmail.com
Personal Facebook:
#lace #makeyourownlace #siliconelace

Upcycle,mixed media,artsy fun,repurpose,metal,wood,vinyl,paint,art journals,junk journals,paper crafts,scrapbooking,storage and organizing,samples,construction,Ephemera,Stamping,Crafting,Fabric,crop,retreat,stencil,recycle,card,finds,hauls,ATC's,Artist Trading Card,Vintage,tutorial,how to,book binding,bookmaking,washi,raggedy,craft with me,diy,textile art,zine,old book,collage,books,booksmith,assemblage,inks watercoloe,paper stash,lace,mixed media art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments