Advertisement

KERALA I Will See You Soon!! I'm On The Way!! 🇮🇳

KERALA I Will See You Soon!! I'm On The Way!! 🇮🇳 I am so excited to be boarding my flight very soon to head to New York City, which then flies to Mumbai, which then flies to Kerala!! I will be at CCJ airport near Kozhikode this Friday!! Subscribe and join the Back 2 Life Family!!

Follow me on IG:
Listen on Spotify:

Grab your merch:

Make sure you're continuing to live your best life, you deserve nothing short of that!!

Music Credits:

Huge s/o to everyone that was a part of this video with me!!

Thanks again for watching and welcome to the Back 2 Life Family!!

#Kerala #GodsOwnCountry #India

india,india vlogs,india vlog,traveling to india,the truth about india,Indian,Kerala vlogs,kerala,calicut,going to india,what to expect in india,is india safe,is it safe to travel to india,india problems,problem in india,india today,india news,travel vlog,back 2 life,back 2 life india,best india vlog,indian culture,kerala food,india food,Indian food reaction,Indian food foreigner reaction,travel to kerala,gods own country,nikotjr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments