Advertisement

I Met My Boyfriend's Doppelganger | Animated story

I Met My Boyfriend's Doppelganger | Animated story Hi everyone, my name is Alina and I want to tell you a story about relationships with an Alphonse. It might be useful for somebody to determine such kind of people like alphones. His name is Arthur, we got acquainted on the Internet. We didn’t have much correspondence, he turned out to be persistent, he offered to meet after a few days. We went for a date. He was 1.96 tall, well-built, good-looking, friendly, educated, gallant, neat with great sense of humor and excellent oratory. At that time, he was 26, and I was 24. He came with a big bouquet of 101 roses, which immediately intrigued me. For the first time in my life had I such a luxury. To tell in short, the whole story looked amazing. He had qualification and worked. He was brought up by his mother. To be precise, his father left them when he was two and his mother was trying to make a life for herself. At the beginning of our relationships his mother was introduced to me as quite intelligent, modern and interesting woman. She is a highest category doctor. Everything was perfect – no trick at all.

Subscribe please

animated,animated stories,alphonce story,his doppelganger,i met his double,My Boyfriend's Doppelganger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments