Advertisement

How to Setup Fuji XT3 with Ronin SC for Follow Focus

How to Setup Fuji XT3 with Ronin SC for Follow Focus How to connect the Fujifilm X-T3 to the Ronin SC gimbal for follow focus. Both the focus wheel (with latest firmware update) and the focus motor (using old method) are discussed. #roninsc #fujifilm #gimbal

Here's the USB cable you will need:

Here's the focus wheel:

Here's the focus motor:
(you don't need this if you have the Fujifilm XT3, just get the USB cable instead)

Here's the Ronin SC gimbal:
(I think with this kit you will still need to purchase the USB cable mentioned above)

My Current Kit:
Gear shop:
My Instagram:

PRODUCT REVIEW OR TO SEND SOMETHING:
pal2tech
1227 North Peachtree Parkway #165
Peachtree City, GA 30269
United States

NOTE: Product reviews are completely independent. Some of my links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! My videos and opinions are not paid for by any outside organizations, manufacturers, or companies.

fujifilm,xt4,xt3,fujixt4,photography,tutorial,camera,gimbal,roninsc,dji,

Post a Comment

0 Comments