Advertisement

ENERGY LEVELS ON DAY 3 WITH NO SUGAR

ENERGY LEVELS ON DAY 3 WITH NO SUGAR Day 3 No Sugar

I am happy and shocked by the lack of sugar cravings. When I woke up this morning I felt some serious pain in my hip due to the mile ran I did the previous day. The time is 11AM and I am not hungry ate.

I head to the store to get the rest of the ingredients for a bacon salad. Yes, I know it’s Friday during lent but I don’t follow the no meat rule.



I WROTE A BOOK!



Join The FB GROUP:

GET THE KETO MOJO! THE ONE DEVICE I USE TO CHECK GLUCOSE AND KETONE LEVELS. USE THIS LINK FOR A DISCOUNT!

START WATCHING FROM DAY 1 OF MY 54 DAYS WITHOUT FOOD!


VIDEOS TO WATCH NEXT:
My Eating Disorder // Day 18 of 30


HOW I LOST 31 LBS IN 30 DAYS // DAY 30 OF 30 WATER FASTING!!!


SUBSCRIBE!


Lets Connect!
Instagram:
Twitter:
Steemit:


#NoSugar #IQuitSugar #Keto

keto,WATER,FAST,no sugar,quit sugar,how to quit sugar,carnivore,no sugar challenge,energy levels when quitting sugar,ketosis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments