Advertisement

Day in the Life of a College Soccer Player (Drury University)

Day in the Life of a College Soccer Player (Drury University) Alright Boys and Girls!

In this video I will take you with me through my day as a college soccer player at NCAA D2 Drury University. I will show you everything from the food I eat to the training session and treatment I get. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could share this video as much as possible.

Comment down below what you want to see next!



INSTAGRAM:



The equipment and software I use.



Cannon Powershot SX510 HS





OnReal Action Camera





HitFilm 4 Express





Manfrotto Pixi Mini Tripod


Jack Griffiths,J4CKGRIFFITHS,JacksBoxUk,Jacko Griffalo,Griffalo,Sports,Soccer,Football,Day in the Life of a College Soccer Player,Day in the Life,College Athlete,Student Athlete,NCAA,D2,Day in the life of a College Athlete,Day in the life of a Soccer Player,Drury University,DU,Drury,Division 2,A day in the life,college,college athlete,school,Day in the life of a D2 Soccer Player,

Post a Comment

0 Comments