Advertisement

Davido Talks About New Album 'A Good Time', AGT Tour, And More + Concert Bits

Davido Talks About New Album 'A Good Time', AGT Tour, And More + Concert Bits I had the chance to sit down and talk to well-known singer-songwriter Davido. He's currently on his North American tour promoting his new seventeen track album “A Good Time”. He collaborated with many different artists and has countless hit songs.

Check out Davido’s newest album and if he is performing in your town be sure to buy tickets. If you're already planning on going you'll for sure have A Good Time!

I would like to thank Davido’s management for letting me interview him. As well as Davido himself for taking the time of day to sit down and talk with me.

I'd like to thank my friends for helping me out with the concert clips, since I lost a lot of my videos from that night!

Hope you guys enjoy this video, I’ll be uploading more videos soon!! Make sure to like this video and subscribe for more content. Let me know in the comments what you think of this video.

FOLLOW ME:
IG: kenthia_
Twitter: KenthiaI

FAIR USE ACTS DISCLAIMER:

* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

In a positive sense, I took small clips from various sources to help create and educate people in an entertaining fashion. I do not wish to use any piece of work that would perhaps harm the market value of the original content. I’m trying to instead promote the bits and pieces I used so that I can bring exposure to the original makers! If any owners of the original content would like me to remove anything of there’s I have no problem removing or muting those specific parts.

Following links contain music used throughout the video, I do not own any of it:



Afrobeats,afrofushion,afropop,davido,davido interview,davido wife,davido chioma,davido kids,davido son,davido newborn,a good time,agt tour,davido tour,hip hop,chris brown,afronation,afronation vlogs,nella rose,risky,sweet in the middle,interview,nba,corona virus,tom hanks,ms banks,love island,drill,grime,skepta,obo,obo baddest,a boogie wit da hoodie,stromzy,nigeria,ghana,rwanda,

Post a Comment

0 Comments