Advertisement

BREAKING UP With My GIRLFRIEND To See How She REACTS PRANK**SHE CRIED**|Jentzen Ramirez

BREAKING UP With My GIRLFRIEND To See How She REACTS PRANK**SHE CRIED**|Jentzen Ramirez Hey guys its Piper Rockelle's best friend, Jentzen Ramirez. Sit back and enjoy watching breaking up with my girlfriend to see how she reacts prank she cried. Yes back to it with more pranks on my crush for you guys! So today I asked the squad to help me pretend to break up with my crush Sophie Fergi. Stay tuned to see Sophies reaction. If you LIKED please Turn On Notifications! If you guys wanna see more challenge videos with my crush and the squad leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!

#prank #girlfriend #react

Sophie: @Sophie Fergi
Walker @Walker Bryant
Jenna @Jenna Davis
Lev @Lev Cameron
Piper @Piper Rockelle
Indi @Indi Star
Sawyer: @Sawyer Sharbino

Subscribe: | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications!
Latest video:

WATCH MORE:
MY CRUSH:
LAST TO CHALLENGE:
24 HOUR CHALLENGE:
Most Popular:

SOCIAL MEDIA
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
TIKTOK:

#JentzenRamirez #Challenge #Jentzen

Hey guys my name is Jentzen Ramirez and I'm one of Piper Rockelle's best friends. I'm 13 and on this page you'll see me do many challenge videos with my boy and girlfriends, and crush, SHHHH. Also on this youtube page you'll see vlogs, last to challenges, 24 hour challenges, and more! I'm a black belt, stunt kid and loves to do acrobatics. So, you'll probably see me flipping around and doing some really fun tricks in my videos! Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to join me on these crazy adventures.

Jentzen Ramirez,Jentzen Ramirez YouTube,YouTube Jentzen Ramirez,Jentzen,best friend challenges,Piper Rockelle best friend,ramirez,breaking up,breaking up prank,prank,girlfriend prank,piper prank,piper rpckelle,piper rockelle,piperrockelle,piperrockelle boyfriend,breaking up with my girfriend,my girlfriend,break up prank,piper rockelle break up,breaking up prnak,jophie,sophie fergi,sophie and jentzen,jentzen and sophie,sophie,jentzen,jentzen girlfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments