Advertisement

Workplace Multicouples || I Found [MEP].

Workplace Multicouples || I Found [MEP]. You can find all the information you need about the song in the title of the video!

- - -

Yay! Another collab done... and it didn't take me months to upload it this time haha.

I have to say, it has to be one of my favorites. I know and love almost all the couples here, and everyone really captured what makes workplace ships so great!

Thank you so much to all of my amazing collab partners. Please go subscribe to them if you haven't already! Here's the list of who did what, by order of appearance:

• Jake & Amy (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) by @Stardust.
• Jay & Hailey (Chicago PD) by @farfalla.
• Ben & Leslie (Parks and Recreation) by @naleylovealways.
• Michael & Nikita (Nikita) by carol__:
• Nick & Ellie (NCIS) by me.
• Oliver & Felicity (Arrow) by @Aphrodite..
• Deeks & Kensi (NCIS: Los Angeles) by ClariGal:
• Tony & Ziva (NCIS) by @marykatekumar07.
• Angel & Cordelia (Angel) by Amber De Fere:
• Flynn & Eve (The Librarians) by @Oncer Studios.
• Jim & Pam (The Office) by twdosedead:
• Jared & Michaela (Manifest) by YoungBlood:

- - -

Coloring made by: XxxXDream.

[MEP].

Post a Comment

0 Comments