Advertisement

Why I (Temporarily) Retired || VLOG Ellen Tailor

Why I (Temporarily) Retired || VLOG Ellen Tailor After spending the last 13 years in morning radio & television, I needed a break. I've shared my entire life with the world for so long and you've supported me through all of it. I needed to explain why I decided to (temporarily) retire.

Please subscribe and turn on the notifications because new uploads are coming!
YOUTUBE:

WHAT I'M WEARING:
Both the leopard sweater and leggings are from my store, Charlie Pete.


GEAR & EQUIPMENT I USED:
Canon G7X -

MORE ITEMS I USE & HIGHLY SUGGEST:


Follow me on social media:





For more on my life, style, and beauty tips, check out my official website

Did you know I own a clothing store?! It's true! Shop now @

Use the code "ETSENTME" to save $ at checkout.

If you got this far, post your favorite emoji in the comment section down below.

EllenTailor,VLOG,dowhatmakesyouhappy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments