Advertisement

Wheels Boutique: A look into the luxury wheel industry.

Wheels Boutique: A look into the luxury wheel industry. I visited Wheels Boutique in Miami, Florida to check out their operations of selling some of the most high end wheels on the market, along with aftermarket parts for the most luxurious cars in the world. Enjoy!

2nd channel -

Contact me:
➢ Spencer@BerkeMarketing.com
➢ (Hire my agency for your business)
➢ (Learn how to do what I do)




➢ TikTok @spencerberke
➢ Text me: 858.336.1629

Stuff I use -

Laptop #1 (MacBook) -
Laptop #2 (MacBook) -
Camera #1 that I use -
Camera #2 that I use -
Main phone I use -
Main lens I use -
Main microphone I use -
The ring light -
Memory card -
My iPad Pro I use -
MacBook pro dongle connector -
The headphones I use -
My $279 TV -
My favorite protein powder -
My large format sticky notes -
My lumbar support pillow -
My favorite tire shine -

bugatti,ferrari,lamborghini,812 superfast,aventador,jaguar xj220,florida,miami,Miami florida,wheels,HRE,HRE wheels,luxury wheels,luxury,ANRKY,boutique,BBS wheels,Vorstiener,novitec,aftermarket,after market wheels,Spencer berke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments