Advertisement

Valentine’s Day Puzzle Template for Scroll Saw Enthusiasts - Thank you Steve Good For your shout out

Valentine’s Day Puzzle Template for Scroll Saw Enthusiasts - Thank you Steve Good For your shout out In this video I hand draw a template for scroll saw enthusiast to hand cut their own Valentine’s Day puzzle for their loved ones. I’m not the best drawer in the world, but I hope the template is good enough or at least gives you all a good enough idea how to draw your own and use it if you need to trace cut your puzzle. I personally don’t use a template, I just create them out of my head but apparently this is not something that’s easy for everybody to do. I hope this little template is helpful. Thank you for watching…

Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel so that I may reach 1,000 subscribers, which is YouTube's Requirement for doing "LIVE BROADCASTING" which I would like to do, so that people can ask me questions LIVE while I make the videos, and I can answer them right then and there!

My wooden jigsaw puzzles are 100% handcrafted piece by piece.
NO Templates
NO Computers
NO Laser Burned Cut Lines (Which smell like an ashtray, and have very dark looking cut lines)
NO Flimsy Cardboard / Foam-board / Cheap Toxic Chipboard
NO Plastic / Thin Acrylic Substrate Materials (Which are environmentally unfriendly)
YES, every one of my wooden puzzle pieces are individually "hand-cut", with a saw blade that is less than twice the thickness of a human hair. My cut lines are practically invisible on a busy looking image (Such as a flower bouquet).

You can find my websites at these addresses...
- My ORIGINAL 1996 Custom Jigsaw Puzzle website.

- My Modern 2019 Custom Jigsaw Puzzle Website.

- Pinnacle Hand-cut Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles - The ultimate experience in handcrafted wooden jigsaw puzzles. This is a very unique website. (No custom orders)

My ETSY store where I list and sell about 50 jigsaw puzzles, some of which are already pre-cut...


My Instagram - (Please follow!)


Facebook


Thank you for taking your time to view my video! Please share with friends and family, and Subscribe.

Happy puzzling!!!

Mark Cappitella
1-860-818-4334

shout

Post a Comment

0 Comments