Advertisement

Unreleased Song: Love You Anyway by Luke Combs

Unreleased Song: Love You Anyway by Luke Combs The song, "Love You Anyway" finds Combs singing about a man who loves a woman so much despite the heartache and pain she's caused him. No matter how bad she hurt him, he'd do it all again because that's how true his love for her is.

"If your kiss turned me to stone / I'd be a statue standing tall in ancient Rome," Combs sings at the beginning of the song. "If your touch, shattered me like glass / I'd be in pieces trying to make the breaking last."

Later in the track, Combs sings in the chorus, "Theres just some things that leave a man no choice / Like a compass needle needin' its true north / Even if I knew the day we met you'd be the reason this heart breaks / oh I'd love you anyway."


Source:

Combs

Post a Comment

0 Comments