Advertisement

Transforming myself into an E-GIRL

Transforming myself into an E-GIRL Transforming myself into an E-GIRL

It's carnival season, and this year's inspiration was the popular app Tiktok.
As you know I love to dress-up and switch around my look.
That's why I chose to transform myself into an #EGIRL.

And if you're wondering, the blue hair is real ;)

Thank for watching this weeks video!

📹 WATCH NOW
🎞 Valentin's day Lookbook 2020

🎞 Missguided Haul

🎞 How I style Buffalo Shoes


👀 SOCIAL MEDIA
📱
💻
📷

*This video contains gifted items.

Hi there,
Welcome to my YouTube channel, my name is Sofie Marie.
I'm a 22 year old social media geek, who loves to create videos.
I'm a fashionista by heart and I love to share that with you.
If you love to dress up, and want to see a lot of outfit ideas, it would be amazing if you subscribe to my channel.
Have a great day!

XoXo
Sofie

egirl,tiktok egirl,tiktok idea,tiktok transformation,e girl transformation,e girl outfit,e girl tiktok,e girl outfit ideas,transforming into egirl,transforming into a tiktok egirl,e girl makeup,e girl looks,blue hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments