Advertisement

They Must Think Driving Anything White Makes Them Pure: TI Dashcam Footage

They Must Think Driving Anything White Makes Them Pure: TI Dashcam Footage Everywhere I go I'm surrounded by white cars, SUVs, big trucks like RAM, Chevrolets, work trucks and they often turn off simultaneously for affect or when I am entering they pass. They always have dark tinted windows which are sometimes slighty rolled down, or they are sticking their arm out like the rednecks they are. White is the most common color of vehicles, but not in this saturation and frequency when you are seasoned and gone through all of these recycled tactics over and over.These trucks sit and wait for me to come by at beginning then are at redlight just on time to make it obvious; later I have some turning right together. It's not telepathy or magic; just technology and snitches along with redneck mentality and greed for Wally World gift cards.

Footage

Post a Comment

0 Comments