Advertisement

The Endless - I prefer to be alone

The Endless - I prefer to be alone I prefer to be alone by The Endless (Albuquerque, New Mexico)
released February 21, 2020
darkwave/coldwave....
Follow and support the artist:



lyrics
I prefer to be alone
I don’t care anymore
Socially awkward
this I know
I prefer to be alone..........
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I do not get any financial benefit from these videos.All copyright resides with the artists and labels involved.I only use the material to help support the group and promote their music.If the legitimate copyright owner wants to withdraw the video,then please notify me and it will be removed immediately.Music is life. Enjoy it.Thank you.

The Endless - I prefer to be alone,I prefer to be alone by The Endless,world off,The Endless,I prefer to be alone,darkwave,coldwave,post-punk,gothic,alternative,new wave,post punk,darkwave music,cold wave,gothic music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments