Advertisement

REALITY CHAT: MARRYING SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY PT 1

REALITY CHAT: MARRYING SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY PT 1 REALITY CHAT: MARRYING SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY PT 1

Would you marry someone from abroad and what do you think the consequence of that is? Here is a little bit of an insight!

What ah gwan peeps! I am a 50 something travel enthusiast, who loves food, cycling and deep and meaningful conversations.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Twitter - @valeriesnatural
IG - valeriesnatural
Facebook -
email - valeriesnatural40@gmail.com


RATE, COMMENT, LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE

Here is the equipment I use to record my videos: My Android phone Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Canon Powershot D30 Action Camera - Blue
my vlogging camera - Panasonic DC-GX800KEBK Lumix G Compact System
My newest camera, Panasonic DC-FZ82EBK 60x Optical Zoom Lumix Digital Camera


Music on intro: Chronixc - Likes

marrying abroad,marrying a foreign,marrying a different culture,Jamaican,valeriesnatural,

Post a Comment

0 Comments