Advertisement

Preparing Yamaha XT660Z for my Next Trip - Modifications - Part 5

Preparing Yamaha XT660Z for my Next Trip - Modifications - Part 5 Yamaha Tenere Adventure Modifications.

Because many of you asked about it in this episode I will show you all the modifications that I have done on my Yamaha XT660Z. I already have at least three videos on this topic, but as long it helps it is not a problem to make another. The bike is 2008 on 142,000km. So far I have no problems whatsoever. Everything work perfectly and I hope that it will last at least more 50,000km.

Most watched videos on my channel:

Personal consultation:
Support my channel:
Amazon Shop (Affiliate):
Books:
Motorcycle Adventures merchandise:

Smart Turn System now offers 20 % discount and lifetime warranty for everyone who use the links below:

STS:
SBM:

I highly recommend their products to each and every one of you.

Smart GPS Tracker: https:
Become my Patron:
Website:
Facebook:
Instagram:

long motorcycle trips,motorcycle adventure,motorcycle adventures,motorcycle riding tips,motorcycle touring,motorcycle travel,motorcycle travel tips,motorcycle trip,motorcycle trips,Yamaha XT660Z,yamaha xt660z modifications,yamaha tenere modifications,Yamaha Tenere ADV modificationsl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments