Advertisement

Precise Nude Ombre Cutcrease W.| Black and Gold Glitter Liner | Briana Marie

Precise Nude Ombre Cutcrease W.| Black and Gold Glitter Liner | Briana Marie | Share| Comment | Rate | Subscribe

❤OFFICIAL | Social Media
X My Instagram |
X My Facebook |
X My SnapChat | FacesbyBmarie

❤P R O D U C T S | Briana Marie
Benefit Precisely Brow Pencil - 3.75

Eyes:
Plouise #5 And #3 Base
Lime Crime Venus Palette - Icon Shade
Sharan II Palette - Brown and the reddish color in the third row
Zulu Palette - Yellow and Brown in the first Row
Plouise x MMMITCHELL - Blank Canvas Base
Urban Decay - Foxy Single Eyeshadow
Inglot Gel Liner #77 and #68
Mixture Of Glitters
25MM LASHES Beauty Supply

Face:
Becca Ultimate Coverage Foundation-
Makeup Revolution Concealer- C11
AJ Crimson Contour Palette Med/Deep
Sephora Pressed Powder Deep
Morphe Phenom Bronzer
Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow Highlighter
Juvias Place Blush

Lips-
Klarity Cosmetics- Hiatus
Dose of Colors - Supernatural
Colourpop- jUICY Clear Gloss


C O N T A C T | Brianamccalip@gmail.com
F I L M I N G | Canon 5D Mark III, 2Portable LED Broadcast Lights & Ring Light
M U S I C |
FAQ|
How old Am I | 24 YEARS YOUNG
I Am A Self taught MUA
I Live In Chicago | Calumet City Area

Dramatic makeup look,makeup for teen girls,Makeup Tutorials,Anastasiabeverlyhills,norvina,makeupforblackwomen,maccosmetics,wakeupandmakeup,Tartecosmetics,nyxcosmetics,realtechniques,juviasplace,bet,essencefestival,hudabeauty,makeupformelaningirls,abhsoftglam,morphe,nars,morphebrushes,colourpopcosmetics,abhprsearch,Howto,Makeupgossip,Learning makeup,Allstar weekend,Chicago,

Post a Comment

0 Comments