Advertisement

PRANKING MY MOM AND DAD WITH 3 NEW MACAWS! (Reaction Video)

PRANKING MY MOM AND DAD WITH 3 NEW MACAWS! (Reaction Video) Hello my parrot lovers!
Ok so you already know why we have three new Macaws in our house...but guess what? my parents are here and they have no idea, so we are pretending they are ours, Let's see how this goes over! By the way, a Hyacinth Macaw is a dream bird for my dad! what do you think his reaction will be?

Notes on this video...
My channel is about my real life with parrots and what happens here in my home. I work very hard to create content that I hope you will enjoy, learn from and be entertained by. I chose to help my friend out with her birds because I know what it is like to need sudden help for unexpected circumstances, as you all know, we had just returned from Dallas for the loss of a family member and because all of us went, my amazing friends stepped up to help with my birds. Thank God for Naora, Madi, Tracy and Meghan. George was still there when I returned. I feel like I have to address the fact that I will not hide what is happening in my house for fear of what you feel about anyone else. I live my life truthfully and use every opportunity I get with parrots to share how I interact with them. Likewise, the thoughts, videos and personal opinions of anyone I interact with are theirs only and I thank and respect all my sniffers who know who I am, what I stand for and can recognize the individual that I am. It might also be worth mentioning, in that vein, that I am not privy to videos others release until they release them and even then, I am not interested in watching them. I do my own and that is what I have time for, my family, birds, work and school are priority. Unfortunately, I do not have time or luxury to change my content (which is filmed in advance) based on other peoples video releases. "Good look" or not, this is the truth of what is happening in my house. Currently I have an uncle in ICU, and my entire family is here for my grandfathers memorial. This is real life and where I choose to live mentally. Thank you for all your love and support! ❤️

See more of Carolin's birds |

HELP FIND PICASSO |

MARLENE’S SIGNATURE BLEND (Parrot Food)
USA 🇺🇸 |
CANADA 🇨🇦 |
***NOW AVAILABLE IN EUROPE!!!***
SMALL:
LARGE:

FEATHERED FUN BOX | www.featheredfunbox.com

❤️ MERCH |
❤️ PATREON |
🧡 AMAZON LISTS |
💛 HAVE PARROT Q’S ▶️ FB GROUP |

🔽 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA 🔽
INSTA | @MARLENEMCCOHEN
FB | @MARLENEMCCOHEN
TWITTER | @MARLENEMCCOHEN
TIK TOK | @MARLENEMCCOHEN
CAMEO | @MARLENEMCCOHEN

Welcome to my community of parrot lovers! We believe in engaging with your birds and not caging them #engagednotcaged
I make these parrot vlogs to bring awareness to these intelligent and sensitive parrots in peoples’ homes that are forgotten about, abused and locked in cages forever, (often in basements and garages). My goal to show the world how smart and incredible these creatures are by entertaining, educating and sharing my parrots' "Engaged Not Caged" life with the public and hopefully inspire you to do the same for your birds or encourage someone else who has birds to educate themselves! I wish we didn't have birds in captivity but since we do, this is my way of helping the ones that don't have a voice. So, come on this journey with me, my rescue parrots and other rescue animals and let us share and show everyone what our birds are made of. Let's fight this fight together!

📫 SEND US MAIL
MARLENE MC'COHEN
P.O.BOX 572908
TARZANA, CA 91316

MY PARROTS ❤️
JERSEY 🐦 Umbrella Cockatoo
PICASSO 🐦 Mustache Parakeet
VINNY 🐦 Galah cockatoo
ROCKY 🐦 Harlequin Macaw
CODY 🐦 African Grey
MERLIN 🐦 African Grey
LEO 🐦 Red Lored Amazon Hybrid
BRANDO 🐦 Mustache Parakeet
NELLIE 🐤 Senegal
MONTY 🐤 Senegal

FUN PLAYLISTS🌈
📕Story Time Sunday |
📙Parrot Tip Tuesday |
📒Talking Parrots With Subtitles |
📗Starbucks The Cat |
📘Catching the Bird Bandit |


CHANNEL KEYWORDS 📍
#parrots #birds #pets #funny #musatcheparakeet #cockatoo #macaw #africangrey #amazon #senegal #parakeet #parrottraining #howto #familyfriendly #cockatootantrum #cockatoodancing #parrottalking #talkingparrot #funnyparrot #marlenemccohen #pettube #animalrights #engagednotcaged #cat #dog #allmypets #petvlogger
#animalchannel #amazingpets #bird #parrot #cutepets


DISCLAIMER📌
Thank you for subscribing to my channel! Your support means a lot to me. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

pranking my parents with three new macaws,my new pets,marlene mc'cohen,parrot channel,parrot,my parents reaction to 4 new birds in the house,my parents react,hyacinth macaw,harlequin macaw,bird,cute pets,blue birds,blue parrot,blue macaw,exotic pets,pet reality show,surprising my parents,reaction video,talking parrots,parrot talk,4 new pets,4 new birds,3 large macaws,exotic birds,funny animals,funny animal show,talking parrot subtitles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments