Advertisement

PACKING HACKS || How to Pack for Restaurants

PACKING HACKS || How to Pack for Restaurants I LOVE using wet bags for eating needs for my two kids. In this video, I'll show you how to pack mine up for a toddler and a younger infant.

PRODUCTS MENTION IN THE VIDEO:

Bumkins wet bags & bibs:
Re-Play plates, cups, snack stacks, & utensils:
GoSili Straws:
Planet Wise wet bag:

THE SENSIBLE MAMA
Love Ju-Ju-Be, mama gear, and baby gear? Shop at my exclusive online baby boutique, The Sensible Mama:


We are an online baby boutique, but we are so much more than that. We are on a mission to educate, equip, inspire, and share.

Follow me on Social:

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

Want to chat with me and other sensible mamas from around the world? Join the Sensible Mama chat group on Facebook:

packing hacks,hacks,how to,diaper bag,restaurant,the sensible mama,packing video,diaper bag packing video,amber wardell,

Post a Comment

0 Comments