Advertisement

NYC APARTMENT TOUR - Cozy Eclectic Minimalist Three Bedroom in New York City

NYC APARTMENT TOUR - Cozy Eclectic Minimalist Three Bedroom in New York City I always LOVE seeing apartment tours and home tours on this platform so I hope you guys enjoy mine! I think the decor is so light and cozy, I'm so in love. I feel like the space has an open, minimalist vibe while still feeling very cozy and homey. Moving to New York has been a long and crazy process so I'm so happy to finally be in the city and on to this next chapter in my life. Be sure to find me on other platforms to follow the journey!
XOXO, Madeline


MY WEBSITE!!!!

www.madelinemetzgerofficial.com


CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!

Instagram: @madelinemetzger
Snapchat: @madelinemetzger
Facebook: @madelinemetzgerofficial


Songs "Rumble" and "Summer" from BenSound Royalty-Free Music

new york city,nyc,vlog,apartment tour,nyc apartment tour,brooklyn,chic,light and airy,open,studio,hipster,minimal,maddy metzger,madeline metzger,flat tour,williamsburg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments