Advertisement

No We Are Not 100% Off The Grid Yet

No We Are Not 100% Off The Grid Yet There are a lot of rumors about the status of our off grid homestead. We never hide any of the facts. In fact they are all in our videos.

I always say "We are striving to become fully off the grid and self sufficient on a budget." at the end of each video so there are no secrets there.

Since we had a child and people from YT are calling CPS on us all the time with fraudulent complaints, we will continue to pay for the power grid. We do not have to use it but we will pay for it as long as we have to in order to keep our daughter safe from harassment of this sort.

We would love to be fully off the grid and not have to pay that extra bill. But since we are always reported for not having any normal things such as hot and cold running water, heat or power, or even a decent place for her to sleep, we will continue paying for that bill just to protect her.

Our primary goal of living off the grid is to save money. The less we have to pay on bills, the more we have to spend on our family.

We do not get any government benefits or support of any kind. It is not allowed when you have an immigrant spouse. The very fact that Melanie is still here is proof that we are not getting any welfare benefits of any kind.

We make our own way and provide our own sources of income. I believe this is the original American way.

I have never once sold anything someone sent me as a gift, contrary to what is being spread around the internet. I just dont believe in it. I wanted to dispel that rumor as well.

Thanks for watching. Please Subscribe & follow my daily videos.

Troy



The Do It Yourself World and The Off Grid Project are trademarks under The Do It Yourself World LLC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Off Grid Homesteading With Melanie:

The Do It Yourself World Electronics:

TR Tech Tactical & Survival:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join our Patreon account for special videos and footage, prizes, gifts and more:


Join DIY Tube Video Community and get paid for just about everything you do on there.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Copying this video, in part or in full, is a violation of copyright unless the user has express permission from the owner. Violation of this copyright will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.

If you make a purchase of a product through a link that I provide I may earn a small commission on that purchase. Thank you.

I do not get paid to endorse products although I may, at times, review a product given to me for free. I am not paid for my reviews. If I purchase a product myself for review I will disclose that in the video.

the do it yourself world,the off grid project,off grid homestead,homesteading,off grid living,off grid family,off the grid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments