Advertisement

NEW IN HAUL + STYLING (MOSTLY ZARA) H&M NA-KD

NEW IN HAUL + STYLING (MOSTLY ZARA) H&M NA-KD Welcome to my ZARA, H&M, NA-KD & MORE haul! I tried this new way of filming but did not take in consideration the DETAILS that I always show! So next time I will absolutely make sure there is a detail shot as well. Hope you like it!

Also, I'm starting a weekly vlog on Monday so let me know what type of things you'd like to see in my vlogs. Im thinking ootd's, shopping, workouts etc but requests are always welcome. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Love, Lyarra

LINKS:
ZARA bodysuit (size XS-S):
NA-KD Vinyl Trousers (size EU40):
ZARA 'Leather' Trousers (size L): Sold out but Ref. 0542715380004
ZARA 'Leather' Blazer (size S):
Teddy Blake bag:
H&M Houndstooth coat (size M):
Pretty Little Thing Jeans (size UK10 Tall):
ZARA Green Coat (size M):
ZARA Purple suit (Blazer size S):
(Trousers size M):


MUSIC:
Music by Insta Models - Do It Like You -

(*)Disclaimer:
Some of these links may be affiliated. Which means that if you buy through that link, it does not cost you extra, but I make a small commission on the sale. If you do decide to buy through my link, THANK YOU!

zara haul,new in haul,lookbook 2020,zara 2020 new in,zara 2020 lookbook,zara 2020 haul,new in zara,zara februari 2020,zara march 2020,high street fashion haul,Lyarra haul,Lyarra zara,hm haul,H&M haul,H&M new in,Na-kd haul,na-kd Monica geuze,what to wear,2020 trends,2020 fashion trends,2020 fashion week,mango haul,teddy Blake bag,pretty little thing haul,fashion for curvy girls,new in curvy girls,night out lookbook,classy lookbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments