Advertisement

My Mom Sold Me For 1000$

My Mom Sold Me For 1000$ Hi everyone, my name is Jamie and I'm 16 years old. After my father left us, my mother turned into a monster…

That was three years ago. My father is 100% a jerk and I will never forgive him, but as you may have already taken away, the main villain in this story is my mother... After my father left, she wasn’t herself. For some reason, she took out all of her anger on me. Every time I did something wrong, she would pull out her leather belt. Of course, she was only trying to scare me, but... I didn’t even have to do anything wrong. I could just be in the wrong place at the wrong time. On the other hand, everyone grieves differently. So, I just tried to stay away from home as much as I could. That’s how I discovered my school choir.

I really enjoyed singing, and more importantly, everyone else liked the way I sang. I started spending all of my free time rehearsing with the choir and I started to notice some results. After a month and a half of rehearsals, I became a soloist. And, after that, there was one performance that changed everything. Our choir was invited to perform at City Day. Regardless of how the event itself went, the focus of this story is that after my performance, some man came up to me with an interesting offer. He said that he loved the way I sang and that he would like me to do a solo performance at a corporate party for the company he worked for - get this - FOR MONEY. It was obvious that a 13-year-old boy does not just accept offers like this on his own, so, naturally, I called my mother. At first, she was against it, most likely she was just too lazy to take me there, but when she heard about the amount I was offered, she changed her mind. The corporate party was a huge success, but more importantly, afterward, I became a popular local performer. I was booked for different events more and more often. To help you understand how much I was earning - my mother left her job to become my manager.

At first, I thought it would help us improve our relationship, but it actually turned out to be kind of terrible. She took away all the money I earned and spent it on God knows what. Except for food, she didn't buy me anything. But that wasn't even the main problem. When I became her job, she began to treat me much worse than before. And you know, “before” wasn’t that good either. I almost didn’t have any free time. I wasn't allowed to watch TV or play video games. She would only allow me to go out with my friends very rarely. And if I started to disobey her, she'd take out her leather belt again. But this was all just the beginning. She demanded incredible vocals from me. At one of the corporate parties, I was so tired and I couldn’t sing as perfectly as I usually did, so she took me to the side and screamed at me so bad that the guests were commenting about her. I'd rather not tell you what she did to me at home after that.

As you can see, I went to school, then to choir practice, and then I practiced more at home. My mother wouldn’t let me go to sleep before I completed all of the vocal exercises she had planned for that day. She even set up a camera in my room to see how hard I was rehearsing. Long story short, I was under constant supervision, like some kind of prisoner. I can surely say that this way of life was exhausting. Teachers began to notice that I wasn’t able to concentrate in class, so after a while, my mother and I were called in to see the Principal. He said that my mother had to ease up on my schedule, but she interpreted this a different way. Instead of stopping to torture me with rehearsals, she decided that the main problem was school. Of course, I didn't want to leave, but no one was asking me. She talked to the Principal a little more, one-on-one, and then she took my documents from the school.

So I started spending all my time with my mother. It was HELL for me. There was no more school, which meant that there was no pause between her constant yelling and punishments. I was - to put it simply - destroyed. Constant rehearsals, performances, all of this was happening so much, that singing actually started to make me feel sick. But... This feeling didn't last long, because puberty came along... And my voice started to change. It was a disaster because my performances were our only source of income. And my mother hadn’t saved any of the money I made, even when things were going great. And with my changing voice, I wasn’t being booked as often. To fix the situation, my mother forced me to practice vocals even more. But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get my old voice back with rehearsals. Those were difficult times.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,Mother,parent,1000,usd,

Post a Comment

0 Comments