Advertisement

Love Yourself 結 💜 SUPER SPECIFIC BTS Tarot Reading✨🔮

Love Yourself 結 💜 SUPER SPECIFIC BTS Tarot Reading✨🔮 This is a super fun, super specific BTS themed tarot reading themed to love yourself! I've added my own handwritten messages at the end of each group like my last few readings since you guys seemed to really like them 😆 I’ve also created my own BTS oracle cards & there’s just a lot of on camera shuffling because I know a lot of you like that! Use your intuition to choose a group and find out what you can do to be more confident & love yourself💖

Tap into your intuition to choose which group of cards has a special message for you 💜✨This video is timeless & valid for whenever you come across it 😌

🕓Timestamps🕓
💜Jungkook/Group 1: 4:54
💜Taehyung/Group 2: 28:28
💜Jin/Group 3: 47:06

🥳FUN LINKS🥳
📸 Follow me on Instagram & watch the intro I created for this video!

💕 My merch:

💕Maggie's Etsy Shop (Agi Jagi):
📸Agi Jagi shop Instagram:

🔮My Etsy Shop🔮
🦄 If you're interested in a private reading:
💜 Prices range from $5-$70
🛸All listings renewed every Saturday at 9am PST
🌸Must be 18+ to purchase a reading

🎵 A Caring Friend - YouTube Music Library

🔮 Tarot deck used: Modern Witch Tarot

This is a general reading & it may not resonate with you. Remember, these readings are for entertainment purposes, have fun with them! Please seek professional mental/medical help if needed & don't make major decisions based on this reading💜HAVE FUN WITH IT🤪🥳💖

#BTS #TarotReading #LoveYourself #2020tarot #pickacard #selflove #BrookWaldorf #superspecific

BTS,Tarot,tarot reading,BTS tarot reading,love yourself,how to be confident,pick a card,pick a card tarot,pick a card tarot reading,self love,serendipity,jimin,map of the soul 7,brook waldorf,brook waldorf tarot,self love tarot reading,super specific,super specific tarot reading,asmr,tarot asmr,funko pop,jungkook,jin,bangtan boys,bangtan,army,BTS army,

Post a Comment

0 Comments