Advertisement

K Swap Civic Update, Wheels, JDM rear lights, Gearbox refresh (2020)

K Swap Civic Update, Wheels, JDM rear lights, Gearbox refresh (2020) Just a quick update on what I have been upto the last couple of weeks, we got some new JDM Integra wheels, new rear lights with the EK9 style mod to get the lower section lit up; we also made a start on getting the refreshed gearbox ready for painting.

Follow me on Instagram:

No sponsors, no support, just me doing my thing and filming it so when I am old and knackered I can look at some cool stuff I did once :)

K Swap,Honda Civic,EJ9,EK9,DC2,K20 swapped,Project Car,Trackday Project,Hardrace,Civic,vtecsociety,civic k20,kswapped,K swapped civic,Civic EJ9 Project,Project car,Built not bought,EK Honda Civic,JDM Integra,EK9 rear light mod,EP3 Gearbox rebuild,

Post a Comment

0 Comments