Advertisement

Is there a complete aircraft in that CSGOG bag of Lego kit parts?

Is there a complete aircraft in that CSGOG bag of Lego kit parts? Is there a complete aircraft in that CSGOG bag of Lego kit parts? I picked this bag up in a charity shop for £1.49. When I looked at the bag in the shop I could see there were parts for at least 2 aircraft but had no way of checking if they were complete. There are no instructions, so I am treating this as a puzzle or even a jigsaw.
CSGOG = Charity Shop Gold or Garbage.

My Channels
GrandadIsAnOldMan
GrandadsOtherChannel
Putarubberbandonit
Number4




You can help keep my channel running with a dollar for coffee and cakes at
If you don't want to use Patreon you can buy me a coffee here instead
Merchandise on RedBubble
Merchandise on Cotton Cart
Merchandise on Teespring

Here is a selection of my related playlists/videos
Lego and Lego clones
Wooden clip together Kits
Wooden Automata
Wooden Puzzle F1 Racer kit RC conversion
Plastic clip together clockwork kits
Jigsaws
Puzzles solved
Full Length builds
GrandadsOtherChannel Peaceful Interludes
GrandadIsAnOldMan Peaceful Interludes

Charity Shop - Gold or Garbage playlist
2020 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2019 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2018 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2017 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2016 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2015 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2014 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
2013 Charity Shop Gold or Garbage?
Charity Shop Shorts

Oldest videos
Most Popular
Newest videos
Playlists
I have thousands of videos on YouTube, to find one try my search guides or

#GrandadIsAnOldMan #GrandadsOtherChannel

GrandadsOtherChannel,GrandadIsAnOldMan,Grandad,fun,assemble,put together,make,build,construct,lego,aircraft kit,charity,shop,thrift,store,good,will,gold,rubbish,garbage,junk,scrap,waste,harvest,salvage,scavenge,recycle,upcycle,recycling,repurpose,hack,repair,fix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments