Advertisement

If I Get Recognized The Video Ends (Loomian Legacy Edition)

If I Get Recognized The Video Ends (Loomian Legacy Edition) Hey guys! In todays video I play Loomian Legacy until someone recognizes me!
Will they recognize me?
I bet you wont click on "SHOW MORE"
Now that you did, could you please check out my social links? (:

~ SOCIAL LINKS ~
Roblox Account:
Roblox Group:
Discord:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Like the video if you enjoyed watching :D
~ WE LIT

loomian legacy,roblox,roblox loomian legacy,pokemon brick bronze,roblox pokemon,pokemon roblox,loomian,legacy,armenti,pokemon brick bronze 2,loomian legacy update,loomian legacy video,loomian legacy meme,meme loomian legacy,If I Get Recognized The Video Ends (Loomian Legacy Edition),If I Get Recognized The Video Ends,meme in roblox,roblox meme,when is loomian legacy updating,

Post a Comment

0 Comments